Luchthavenweg 99
5657 EA Eindhoven
T +31 (0) 40 235 34 30

   Twitter LinkdIn

Corporate income tax

The corporate income tax applies to private limited companies, public limited companies, cooperatives, and other legal entities. Owners of these companies must file an annual corporate income tax return.

Services Rubicon

Tax return and advice

Rubicon can prepare the corporate income tax return for you and advise you on issues that may be relevant to the corporate income tax, such as the participation exemption and fiscal unity. We can also advise you on the Exempted Investment Institution, financing structures and their effects on the interest deduction.

Innovation box and international business

We advise companies involved with innovation and innovative research on the application of the innovation box. We provide assessments of the tax consequences of doing business abroad; your business is in good hands